“What I like about Gigging with VO is the ability it gives me to hone my sales and prospecting skills, as well as the variety of campaigns that I engage in.”
“What I enjoy the most about my work with VO is the constantly changing campaigns that I work on and all the cool, emerging technologies I now know about.”
“One of my favorite things about working with VO is the support of the team. We are available for one another and provide support for each other. Even though we are all virtual, we are able to create that team environment.”
“After being a road warrior and networking maven for a number of years, I needed the ability to create my own schedule while using my sales skills. I love the flexibility that my VO Gigs give me to structure my schedule as I see fit.”
- Minimum 10 years in business solutions sales for the Sales roles.
- Self-motivated and performance-driven.
- Computer and Internet literate.
- Professional home office setup to meet our expectations.
- If you are looking for a Sales Gig please contact us.
Application and Interview Process
- Submit a resume or bio with a brief outline of product knowledge focus.
- Phone interview with VO management; there may be several.
- Review of the VO Agent Contract and NDA that needs to be signed and accepted.
- Once invited to the VO Sales Group sales team, it may take some time to place you on a project.
- You are always welcome to bring projects to the team, and VO Sales Group management will assist in closing the new client.
- Dedicated computer system (not shared with family).
- Toll Quality phone service for phone calls (Cell Phone/VoIP or talking thru you computer most times is not toll quality)
- Professional voice mail dedicated to VO.
- Broadband Internet access
- Familiarity with Spreadsheets is a must
- Familiarity with CRM, Google Docs, MS Office, or OpenOffice